WAS £280 NOW £199
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Snowbelle Jacket has an H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, a blend of 40-g and 80-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
What Patagonia say:
Supple, warm and featuring an articulated fit, our Insulated Snowbelle Jacket keeps the heat turned on with a waterproof/breathable and windproof shell, a compressible layer of always-warm Thermogreen™ insulation and a soft internal lining that wicks and glides smoothly. The shell is built with a soft-to-the-touch yet tough H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet weather and increased abrasion resistance. Lightweight 80-g Thermogreen™ polyester (90% recycled) insulation in the body and 40-g in the arms feels soft, wraps you in warmth and stays that way even if wet. A 100% polyester lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers so you can move freely. Other details include a 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood (with a laminated visor); articulated sleeves with pit zips for venting; fleece panels at the neck and chin; and a low-profile powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants). Zippered pockets include two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket. There’s also an internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves. With an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and an articulated, feminine silhouette.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeves, the Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with cable routing, one internal stash. One internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 882 g (31.1 oz)