Patagonia Product Code: 84405
WAS £220 NOW £170
Built for the harshest alpine conditions, the Hyper Puff™ Jacket uses stretchy, high-loft 100-g HyperDAS insulation wrapped in a lightweight, weather-resistant Pertex Quantum® 100% nylon stretch ripstop shell and liner. The whole garment stretches in order to accommodate a full range of motion while hoarding heat in deeply cold conditions.
In wind, cold and snow, at belays and in base camps, our new Hyper Puff™ Jacket delivers reliable weather-resistant warmth. Its innovative HyperDAS insulation (100-g polyester throughout) keeps your heat, packs down small and then springs back to far greater loft than other synthetic insulations of its weight. A lightweight ripstop nylon Pertex Quantum® shell surrounds the insulation and is durable, water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Along with articulated patterning, the jacket stretches to accommodate your moves and to help trap your heat. Elasticized cuffs and a discreet drawcord at the drop hem further seal in warmth. Pockets: two zippered, insulated handwarmers, and a large interior mesh drop-in. Comes with stuffsack for easy storage.
- Lightweight, 2-way-stretch nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is durable, water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative synthetic 100-g HyperDAS insulation packs down small but delivers big loft and warmth by creating plenty of dead air space (DAS)
- Engineered patterning and variable quilting provide maximum articulation for deep warmth and unhindered movement
- Full-length zipper with internal wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered, insulated handwarmer pockets and large interior mesh drop-in pocket
- Elasticized cuffs and discreet drawcord at drop hem seal in warmth
- Stuffsack for easy storage
- 388 g (13.7 oz)