Patagonia Product Code: 85250 Andes Blue
Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Pullover uses 3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Find sleek and simple protection from the elements with the classic Torrentshell Pullover. This reliable and packable pullover has 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard face fabric (100% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a tricot backer for next-to-skin comfort. It has a chest-deep, center-front zipper with interior and exterior storm flaps and self-stuffs into a large, drop-in torso pocket. A roll-down hood with laminated visor can be stowed with a simplified cord-and-hook design. With a microfleece-lined neck, elasticized cuffs, and a drawcord hem.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal-welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Pullover self-stuffs into torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 332 g (11.7 oz)