The small fits me - (6'0" tall and 32" waist)
Patagonia Product Code: 30276
Was £190 Now £130
Mens breathable water repellent winter ski pants
The M Snow Guide Pants by PATAGONIA are a tough, breathable, soft-shell with stretchy, forgiving flex and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep backcountry riders and guide professionals moving freely.
When you ride like it’s your job (and maybe it is), the M Snow Guide Pants by PATAGONIA provide tough, breathable, soft-shell performance with a stretchy, forgiving flex to keep backcountry riders and guide professionals moving freely. The stretch-woven fabric blend of nylon/polyester and elastane provides optimal breathability and stretch for long days and varied conditions. It frees you up to move naturally, feels soft and forgiving on your skin and breathes to keep you dry when you’re working up a steam. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels moisture and increases abrasion resistance. Articulated patterning throughout the hips, knees and legs complements the bending and balancing motions of riding snow.
A clean, flat waist with a snap closure and a zip fly feel smooth and comfortable under a hipbelt. A webbing loop on the rear yoke connects to the powder skirt on any PATAGONIA® Snow jacket. Removable, elasticized suspenders keep your pants right where you want them and a single-cuff design grips to boots with a webbing metal buckle that adjusts easily, even with gloved hands. Pockets include two welted front pockets and two thigh pockets, all of which close with DWR-coated zippers.
It also feateares an embedded Recco® avalanche rescue reflector.
- Clean, flat waist sits comfortably under a pack and separates with a snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Removable, elasticized suspenders increase mobility without pants riding up
- Articulated patterning complements generous stretch for exceptional mobility while stepping or sliding
- Two welted front pockets and two large thigh pockets; secure closure with DWR-coated zips
- Single-cuff design adjusts snug around boots with a webbing metal buckle that adjusts easily with gloved hands
- Concealed Recco® reflector
- Weight: 610 g (21.5 oz)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- 8.1-oz 50% nylon/43% polyester/7% elastane stretch woven with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Material characteristics: breathable, elastic, water resistant, wind resistant
- Material outer fabric: 43% Polyester, 50% Nylon, 7% elastane
- Outer fabric: Nylon, Polyester
- Ski Touring