WAS £500 NOW £349
An unfailing companion on any mountain adventure, the Pluma Jacket uses lightweight, durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with GORE® Micro Grid Backer Technology in a simple yet fully featured packable hard shell.
Pitch after pitch of perfect névé—it’s like paradise, except for the spindrift, wind and storms. No matter. Embrace them, too, with our Pluma Jacket. It combines durable waterproof/breathable performance in a lightweight 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro shell fabric (100% recycled nylon), featuring GORE® Micro Grid Backer Technology. The hood adjusts with a single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system, which works equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head. The pair of handwarmer pockets sit high, above harness line, and use watertight zippers, as does the exterior left-chest pocket and the pit zips. Additional features include embedded cord locks at the hem for easy adjustment, minimal hook-and-loop cuff closures, and an interior right-chest pocket. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps shed excess moisture.
- Lightweight, waterproof and durable, the 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric featuring GORE® Micro
- Grid Backer Technology combines superior waterproof/breathable performance in a lightweight yet durable fabric
- Minimal seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for low bulk
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper and one interior right-chest pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips for venting
- Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation
- Cuffs feature minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane inner cuffs that grip gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when you’re swinging a tool
- 414 g (14.6 oz)