Patagonia Product Code: 26165 New Navy with Classic red
Heritage-inspired version of our classic Snap-T® Pullover made of recycled polyester Micro D® fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We make the Micro D® Snap-T® Pullover for the fun-hog credo of anything, anytime, anywhere. Its 100% recycled polyester microfleece fabric feels wonderfully soft and light, provides steadfast warmth, dries quickly and doubles as a pillow on long overnighters. Wear it over a baselayer or as a midlayer under a shell. It has a nylon-reinforced front placket with four snaps to make venting adjustments a snap, a stand-up collar, Y-Joint sleeves that allow the full range of shoulder mobility and spandex trim at the cuffs and hem for a smooth finish on exposed skin. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester microfleece that feels wickedly soft and light, provides steadfast warmth and dries quickly
- The four-snap nylon-reinforced placket allows easy venting
- Its stand-up collar has two layers of fleece for soft warmth on your neck
- Y-Joint sleeves provide the full range of mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Spandex binding at the cuffs and hem seals in warmth and rests comfortably on skin
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs well with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 258 g (9.1 oz)