Was £350 Now £250
Patagonia Product Code: 84575
Whether sitting out the night on a tiny ledge or climbing multi-pitch ice in January, the new Fitz Roy Down Parka delivers incredible loft and forced-bivy-level warmth at only 19 ounces. 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) traps your heat inside a fully baffled 100% nylon shell (with DWR (durable water repellent) finish) that sheds snow and moisture, and utilizes a special high-sheen fabric construction in the hood, shoulders and arms for enhanced water resistance. The helmet-compatible, single-pull hood has an internal heat-locking high-loft chamber on the back of the neck, and internal draft tubes eliminate cold spots along the two-way center-front zipper. Cut long with a full coverage droptail hem (dual-adjust cordlocks lock-in warmth), three exterior zippered pockets (two high handwarmers and an exterior left chest), and one large, internal drop-in pocket for warming frozen gloves. Soft, low profile, internal elastic-bound cuffs push-up easily, and the included stuff sack has a built-in clip-in loop.
For bone-cold belays and frigid bivies, our Fitz Roy Down Parka brings the heat with high loft, fully baffled construction and 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down.
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® fabrics throughout; a high-sheen Pertex Quantum® Y yarn fabric on the hood, shoulders and arms has interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance DWR (durable water repellent) performance; fabrics have a DWR finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Fully baffled construction, a longer cut and internal draft tubes at 2-way, center-front zipper eliminates cold spots
- Helmet-compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull adjustment and an internal heat-locking, high-loft chamber on back of neck
- Two high handwarmer pockets and exterior left chest pocket feature zipper garages and insulated entries to eliminate drafts; one giant interior drop-in stretch mesh pocket holds gloves and other essentials
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Dual-adjust, drop-tail hem locks in heat; self-fabric stuffsack included
- Main shell and lining: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcement shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® Y yarn with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 462 g (16.3 oz)
- Made in China.