This combined price includes the Voile interface which allows you to use your existing bindings. It also includes Voile skins. The combined package price and reduced board price represent a BIG SAVING
Nitro Nomad Splitboard Snowboard
The Nitro Nomad is one of the most affordable splitboards on the market meaning you can get off beaten track without hurting your wallet too much. The Flat-Out Rocker profile allows for forgiving kick turns up the mountain and even more float and forgiveness while shredding down your chosen path. While the Power Pods supply you with the additional edge hold you need on windblown, icy snowpack.
Excellent float and forgiveness in any terrain.
Flat Out Rocker is a hybrid Zero Camber profile where the nose and tail lift off before the traditional contact points, providing effortless turns and smooth maneuvers. The lifted nose and tail provide excellent float, pressability, and forgiveness in any terrain. This playful yet stable profile allows for easy progression and all-mountain domination.
Shape: Directional Splitboard
Terrain: Park 0% / Piste 35% / Powder 65%
Width: 258mm @ 161 / Mid-Wide
- POWER PODS -Extended width under the bindings provides additional edge control and board turning performance.
- FLAT OUT ROCKER - Zero Camber profile where the nose and tail lift off before the traditional contact points, providing effortless turns and smooth maneuver.
- POWERCORE - Tip-to-tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringers for increased strength, response and pop.
- PREMIUM EXTRUDED FH BASE - Durable, fast and low maintenance.
- BI-LITE LAMINATES - Engineered laminates for unrivaled strength, power and refined board-feel.
- VOILÈ COMPATIBLE INSERT PATTERN
- TIP AND TAIL LOCKS
- T7075 ALUMINUM HOOKS