Patagonia's Code: 83402
Patagonia's jack-of-all-things-alpine, the Triolet Jacket leverages waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric with a recycled face in a feature-rich shell to deliver versatile, durable performance in heavy snow, driving wind and rain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Born from tradition and infused with modernity, our Triolet Jacket is a mountain-focused hard shell for heavy snow, driving wind and pouring rain. The 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric features a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded between a robust lining and a 100% recycled durable polyester outer shell; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish further fends off wet weather. The helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor blends protection with optimal visibility; traditional cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustment; an interior stretch mesh catch-all pocket stashes gloves or a hat; two Napoleon chest pockets and two handwarmer pockets stay clear of harness and pack lines. Other detailing includes low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers on the pit zips and external pockets; low-profile cuff closures; full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility; and an elasticized pant attachment strap at the inside lower back to eliminate gaps on powder days. With a concealed RECCO® reflector. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer durable, waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and two-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Welted, watertight two-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Concealed RECCO® reflector. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 550 g (19.4 oz)