Patagonia R5 Three Finger Mitts
Click on an image to enlarge
Made for arctic water and air: 38º F & below/3º C & below.
In the Canadian Maritimes, it doesn't really count as cold until it's 20 below and you're paddling through half-frozen slush. Made of high-quality, ultrawarm 7mm neoprene, the R5 Three-Finger Mitts are designed for the most extreme midwinter surf conditions. Lined with hydrophobic, fast-drying low-pile recycled polyester micro-grid, the articulated construction conforms to the hand for a snug fit, while the three-finger mitt design offers better mobility than a standard full-hand mitt. Textured PU lamination on the palms and fingers increases grip; cuffs and seams are reinforced with 1cm bartacks and Melco® glue dots for durability and strength.
- 7mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from recycled polyester
- PU-laminated palm and fingers increase grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for a snug fit
- Three-finger mitt design allows for better mobility than a standard mitt design
- Cuffs and seams are reinforced with 1cm bartacks and Melco® glue dots
- 7mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid recycled polyester
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Short Sleeve Shirts