Patagonia Womens Powder Bowl Jacket
Click on an image to enlarge
For season-long comfort, the Powder Bowl Jacket is built with a tough 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, and an articulated fit for freedom of movement.
When it comes to flakes, we believe in strength in numbers. So we built the Powder Bowl for the endless search for fluff. It’s our most versatile hard shell for riding frontside steeps or hitting the backcountry. It features a tough, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof storm performance. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases wet-weather protection by sloughing saturated snow and icy rain. The torso has a brushed polyester mesh interior to wick moisture, while slick mesh in the arms glides smoothly over underlayers. The removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood includes a laminated visor for optimal visibility in blowing snow. Inside, a fully featured powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® Snow pants) seals out spindrift and cold air, and low-profile pit zips release heat when you’re steaming on long climbs. Other details include coated, watertight Slim Zips; cord-lock adjustments at the hood and hem; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; and a highly articulated fit for dynamic motion. Pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing; a forearm pass pocket; and two interior pockets (one drop-in, one zippered stash). With an articulated, feminine silhouette. Fabric is bluesign® approved
Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secures over or under gloves
- Lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior drop-in, and one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: (torso) 100% brushed polyester mesh: (sleeves) 100% polyester mesh. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 828 g (29.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.