Patagonia R1 Back Zip Full Wetsuit
Click on an image to enlarge
A high-performance wetsuit that offers lightweight warmth, comfort and sun protection, with 100% recycled polyester lining and easy-access back-zip entry. Made for warm water: 60-65° F/16-18° C.
Cool mornings at Kirra or windy sessions at the Pass, the R1® Back-Zip Full Suit offers full-length comfort and performance when you want a bit of additional warmth. Made with anatomical patterning and high-quality neoprene that meets Patagonia’s rigorous standards for strength, stretch and durability, it has a lightweight, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester lining that offers excellent flexibility and fast dry times. The easy-access, center-back zip entry has an internal gasket to prevent water entry, while 100% exterior seam sealing eliminates leaks. Other features include a durable, water-resistant 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex exterior face fabric, hidden key loop and long-lasting Supratex kneepads. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas for additional strength.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric is durable and water-resistant with 88% recycled polyester content
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas
- Center-back zip with internal gasket prevents water entry for maximum comfort
- Anatomically engineered Supratex kneepads
- Key loop
- Torso/thighs: 3mm neoprene; arms/legs: 2.5mm neoprene; interior lining: high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 1202 g (42.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.