Patagonia Men's Stretch Rainshadow Jacket Campfire Orange
Click on an image to enlarge
There’s hot and humid rain, frigid freezing drizzle and myriad forms of deluge in between - while experts agree that differences exist, at its heart, wet still remains wet!
Stay dry in Patagonia's St retch Rainshadow Jacket: it provides a lightweight, packable, waterproof shell climbing and walking in a full range of conditions.
The waterproof/breathable, 2.5-layer stretch nylon H2No™ Performance Standard shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; the helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor and a single-pull adjustment (it also rolls down and stows away); and the watertight centre-front zip and venting pit zips are DWR-coated. The single exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with watertight zips, minimal hook-and-loop closures seal the wrists, and a dual-adjust drawcord cinches the hem. The jacket self-stuffs into the chest pocket, with karabiner clip-in loop.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabric.
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design.
- Coated, watertight centre-front zip and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips.
- Exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zips.
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with karabiner clip-in loop.
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures.
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather.
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Weight: ca 260g.